ILX RESORTS THEY GET RICH OFF YOUR MAINT. FEE
I USED TO WORK IN THE CONTRACTS OFFICE AT THE SEDONA SALES CENTER.THE COMPANY IS SO POOR THAT THEY CANT EVEN AFFORD TO UPDATE THERE ROOMS UNLESS THE STUFF IS FROM IKEA OR WALMART.
THEY RIP YOU OFF AT 17.9% INTEREST AND ROBB YOU EACH YEAR WITH THERE MAINT. FEES. IT DOESNT GO TO FIXING OR REPAIRING ANYTHING. IT GOS TO JOE II AND VP'S OF THE CORPORATION.
JUST LOOK AT THE LAWSUITS.
SO IF YOU RECENTLY PURCHASED AND YOUR STILL IN THE RECCISION PERIOD CANCEL.I dont mean to bash but really.I have inter-company experience and know there game and feel bad for people like you get ripped off.
deb117d55d7 review #126264
You may also like
- "My Samsonite Pro DLX3 55cm Spinner carry-on luggage was completely useless after its 4th trip within two years. Samsonite customer service is medieval. They simple went silent after I presented..."
- "I was sick so i cannot fly the trip. Air Asia rule is that you can refund it in terms of point with a penalty as long as a hospital can produce..."
- "9 months ago my wife and I received a call telling us we won a cruise. Similar to everyone else here we attended one of their sales shows and were..."
- "I purchased several cans of this item on 3/21/2015 and opened the first can today and this is what I found!!!! It has an expiration date of 4/26/2016 as well!..."
- "My hash browns were Cajun style . This was my second time here! Please have your cooks go to cooking school on food prep. ..."
- "We got an adv. In our mail box for this company that saying they have good deals for buying house.. we did call the company to take an appointment. ..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "On the 30th on June, my fiancé and I were relieved that we were able to pay off the rest of our furniture within the 90 day period. We had..."
- "We mailed 3 DVD disks to my friend in China. After the package got received, Fedex sent us an invoice saying that we owe them $44286.10. We called the invoice..."