ILX RESORTS THEY GET RICH OFF YOUR MAINT. FEE
I USED TO WORK IN THE CONTRACTS OFFICE AT THE SEDONA SALES CENTER.THE COMPANY IS SO POOR THAT THEY CANT EVEN AFFORD TO UPDATE THERE ROOMS UNLESS THE STUFF IS FROM IKEA OR WALMART.
THEY RIP YOU OFF AT 17.9% INTEREST AND ROBB YOU EACH YEAR WITH THERE MAINT. FEES. IT DOESNT GO TO FIXING OR REPAIRING ANYTHING. IT GOS TO JOE II AND VP'S OF THE CORPORATION.
JUST LOOK AT THE LAWSUITS.
SO IF YOU RECENTLY PURCHASED AND YOUR STILL IN THE RECCISION PERIOD CANCEL.I dont mean to bash but really.I have inter-company experience and know there game and feel bad for people like you get ripped off.
deb1073a806 review #126264
You may also like
- "This "company" Apartamentos Amoblados Julian based in Medellin, Colombia, is a complete scam. They are unlicensed and in violation of local tourism laws. If they are caught while you..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "I live in Canada and therefore search for my flights in C$. The site then makes C$ the default. It remembers my previous searches. I wanted to book a multi..."
- "Junk! the face plate on the keyboard came off in 6 months the hinge was too tight. Causeing me to break the lid from the hinge I want my money..."
- "If you’re going to shop at Lexus of Orland and/or depend on their service department, please read and consider my experiences before servicing a vehicle at this dealership. At my..."
- "Bought a so-called complete motor. After 3wks it finally shipped. Said it was being "tested". Received a block of metal, nowhere near complete. Had a broken off intake manifold, cracked..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "I purchased a Hanma (SunL) SL150-T19, or what ever model it was on March 11, 2008. I was very excited about it and was happy to own my first motor..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."