I USED TO WORK IN THE CONTRACTS OFFICE AT THE SEDONA SALES CENTER.THE COMPANY IS SO POOR THAT THEY CANT EVEN AFFORD TO UPDATE THERE ROOMS UNLESS THE STUFF IS FROM IKEA OR WALMART.

THEY RIP YOU OFF AT 17.9% INTEREST AND ROBB YOU EACH YEAR WITH THERE MAINT. FEES. IT DOESNT GO TO FIXING OR REPAIRING ANYTHING. IT GOS TO JOE II AND VP'S OF THE CORPORATION.

JUST LOOK AT THE LAWSUITS.

SO IF YOU RECENTLY PURCHASED AND YOUR STILL IN THE RECCISION PERIOD CANCEL.I dont mean to bash but really.I have inter-company experience and know there game and feel bad for people like you get ripped off.

deb

Had an Experience with ILX Resorts?

Comments

The most recent scam attempted on us in January,2012 was being offered an "owner update".

It is really another sales pitch,with the pitch being if you don't cough up over $8,000 additional dollars, and if you were an ILX owner, then Diamond will nonly keep you in their poitns system for a few years.

Then, low and behold , you will havesuch a difficult time using your full week,because the Diamond points sytem will just not have the full weeks available.

Sounds like the same tune with slightly different wording. We couldn't get into our timeshare with ILX, and now Diamond seems the same.

I'd go along with another class action lawsuit.

Especially after the management gave us the " tell me folks", would it really be a financial hardship for you to buy into the points sytem to "enhance your memebership".

Member ship was worth more when I was a kid and caddied at a club--at least they allowed us to play golf on Mondays.

to Thomas CB F Sedona, Arizona, United States #1177209

The AZ attorney general is investigating my claim that this deceptive sales practice was being used against ILX owners by Diamond.When I protested this deception as an agent for Diamond retaliation occurred.

It has been very difficult to get regulators involved but we have persisted. Your description is exactly what was reported to AG. There is a growing group of owners who are moving toward a class action.

Your story could be extremely helpful.If you would like to know more I can be reached at ira@sedona.net

Does anyone have information regarding a class action suit? We are INTERESTED! The fees are astronomical and we want out!

The maintenance fee is excessive.More than that, you can't even trade your week through II - - -must go through Diamond.

I don't understand how they can change that even if Diamond buys the resorts.Diamond told me that if I didn't pay the MF, they would come after me with collections and, at minimum it would ruin my credit rating!

What's this talk of a class action lawsuit? We just got our statement for 2012 and there is no way a weeks timeshare is worth this much money. We will be looking to sell.

Got my 2012 assessment fee notice today.. I'm in for the class action too.

Evidently the new management has changed the agreement terms without ANY input from the owners. I also don't know how the points system works but I do know I didn't agree to it.

hrhq@att.net

If you want out of your timeshare, I am the answer. Assuming the mortgage is paid off and the MF for this year are paid and the account is in good standing, I can help you. For $1880.00 I can have the deed out of your name in 60-90 days. I am not a listing company and do not sell property on behalf of anyone, I am the buyer! This offer is only good until September 30th, 2011. You would not be responsible for any future MF, and be free and clear of this albatross once and for all!!!

Hamlet @ The Timeshare Group, LLC

407-654-9493 extension 308 or

hamlet@timeshare-group.com

My family and I bought a 2 bdrm and feel the same way.the maint fee is ridiculous after you pay so much just to get the place.

If there is a class action lawsuit we would love to join.

Plus now they have converted to a point system so we can't even get the 2bdrm we supposedly bought 80% of the time because we don't have enough points.That must be illegal!!!

I too own two 2 Bedroom timeshares at ILX.One I paid $23,000, and the other $6000.

Now I realize that I cannot even sell these units for $1. There appears to be no value in these timeshares, yet the maintenance fees keep on rising. For $1100 a year timeshare, this equates to $157 per night.

That's really absurd, when compared to motel prices in Sedona, or even Las Vegas.If there is a class action lawsuit, please let me know.

PLEASE INCLUDE THIS DISSATISFIED MEMBER OF ILX RESOERTS PREMIER VACATIONS IN THE CLASS ACTION SUIT ALSO. USING ANY FORM OF COMMUNICATION WITH THEM IS PRACTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE. ANY CORRESPONDENCE FROM THEM IS

EITHER THREATENING OR CONVOLUTED BEYOND COMPREHENSION. HOW DO I CONTACT THESE PEOPLE FOR NEW TERMS UNDER THIS MANAGEMENT BEFORE JUNE 30, 2011? IF ANYONE KNOWS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT:

MUJERDEMAIZE@GMAIL.COM