I USED TO WORK IN THE CONTRACTS OFFICE AT THE SEDONA SALES CENTER.THE COMPANY IS SO POOR THAT THEY CANT EVEN AFFORD TO UPDATE THERE ROOMS UNLESS THE STUFF IS FROM IKEA OR WALMART.
THEY RIP YOU OFF AT 17.9% INTEREST AND ROBB YOU EACH YEAR WITH THERE MAINT. FEES. IT DOESNT GO TO FIXING OR REPAIRING ANYTHING. IT GOS TO JOE II AND VP'S OF THE CORPORATION.
JUST LOOK AT THE LAWSUITS.
SO IF YOU RECENTLY PURCHASED AND YOUR STILL IN THE RECCISION PERIOD CANCEL.I dont mean to bash but really.I have inter-company experience and know there game and feel bad for people like you get ripped off.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Insight Travel Company is very self serving, putting money making priorities in favor of commissioned merchants and travel guides. Buyer Beware, their shopping tours are a sham, misrepresenting you, the..."
- "The man runs a telemarketing scheme with predatory practises. His business gets private information on companies and his employees contact people at these companies offering them "help" for booking hotels on..."
- "Employees of Power Places Tours confirm cheating, ripping people off and dishonesty. Power Places Tours is operated by Toby and Theresa Weiss, and the internet is filled with reports of..."
- "My husband and I rented a vacation rental off of Craigslist. We rented from Jennifer Prevost and she said the apartment was clean and nice. My husband and I drove..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "August 1st 2015 Doug Kellam, CEO Zero Technologies LLC 4510 Adams Circle, Unit G Bensalem, PA 19020 Dear Mr Kellam, Disappointment with your system, then upset with your Customer Help. About six months ago after reading Mike..."
- "I had recently ordered some discus fish and had a comment about the way they were shipped/handled. When I went to open my account it was no longer accessible...."
- "Just purchased a 25 ft Prowler Prls 2017 on Thursday Sept. 22. (We regretfully traded our second hand 2007, 23 ft Jayco Jayflight). Before our purchase we looked at several..."
- "I have purchased two pairs of men's Skechers Memory Foam running shoes. Though I do not run any more, the comfort of these shoes for everyday use is the best..."